Terms and Conditions
Please review our terms and conditions prior to making your booking
Check-in/out: Available from 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is 10am on the day of departure. Early check-in and /or check-out is by arrangement.
Changes in reservation: Any extension to a booking is subject to availability of rooms. Earlier departure than the reserved date will not result in a refund.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to [email protected] or by post to: Alpine Chalets, PO Box 19, National Park Village 3948, New Zealand.
- Within 7 - 0 days of your stay: 100% of booking
- Within 8 -10 days of your stay: 50% of booking
- Prior to 10 days of your stay: your deposit is refunded less 10% for administration costs.
Please note: Special events and promotional room rates/offers - a no cancellation policy applies, which means, no refunds or changes permitted other than term extensions which are subject to availability and management approval. Refunds will only be made to the credit card debited for the original transaction. These cancellation fees are not negotiable, therefore we recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
Smoking: This is a smoke free complex. Please smoke outside and away from open windows, doors and other guests, especially children. In the event of someone having smoked in the room we will engage a specialist cleaning company. We reserve the right to charge such costs and any resulting loss of income to the registered guest.
Strong Odour Foods: We ask our guests to refrain from cooking strong odour foods (shellfish, fish, cabbage, curries) in their apartment/room. If an apartment/room is left uninhabitable after check-out due to strong odour we reserve the right to charge the guest a cleaning fee.
Weather: We are unable to take responsibility for the weather and any impact it may have have on your travel plans. We recommend travel insurance for all travellers.
Pets: Assistance dogs, such as guide dogs, hearing dogs, and dogs for those who are disabled, are permitted. Otherwise, we do not allow pets at the Alpine Chalets.
General Terms for all bookings:
- You must provide proof of identification - driver's licenses and passports are suitable.
- Full payment must be made prior to your stay at the Alpine Chalets. You may pay on the day or prior to your arrival.
- We will require your contact details including: Your name, address and phone number.
- Any damage, theft or loss to your guest room, or any other area of the property, during your stay will be billed to the guest.
- The Alpine Chalets has 12 units. The size and layout of each room may differ from the pictures shown on this website.
- Late checkouts will incur a fee of up to one night's accommodation.
- If you do not arrive on the day of your booking, the booking will be considered to be a cancellation and 100% of the room cost will be charged. No refunds are issued in the event of this outcome.
- Please inform staff at the Alpine Chalets if you are unhappy with the accommodation or the quality of service provided. Our staff will do what we can to to ensure your stay is a pleasant one.